About this event
Our Connect To Thrive Dialogues Series Will UPlift Work And UPlift Women in Tech to Thrive!
As part of it@cork TechFest 2022 we will hold a series of dialogue workshops that will include:
- A half day in person Dialogue Workshop to UPlift Work For Women In Tech
- A Virtual Personal Development Dialogue Programme UPlift Me to UPlift Women In Tech
WHO: This Workshop is for women working in technology or women with tech experience and this dialogue session is about shaping the future in the hybrid work model. HR Leaders and Managers interested in shaping a future workplace to support women in tech thrive are welcome to attend.
WHAT: We will engage in 2 dialogue sessions exploring the issues for women in tech in the hybrid model and then how to fix them. Our process is a highly interactive dialogue process where we engage in small pods, silent writing, and group census. We will, in a safe way, share the real issues and get clarity together on how to move forward. Well-being and reflective exercises are woven to enhance the experience and support the clarity of the participants.
WHEN: 24th May
TIME: 09.00 – 13.00
WHERE: The Orangery, Maryborough Hotel, Cork
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INVOLVED?
- Join a network of peers to co-create the Future Workplace
- Understand the critical issues blocking fulfillment in work
- Clarify priority ideas for a future hybrid work model
- Help workplaces and leaders uncover new ways that work to support women in tech.
SPONSORED: this event is sponsored by it@cork skillnet , part of it@cork techfest
Benefits For Organisations:
With overwhelm and burnout on the increase, among a climate of resignation, it is critical we uplift females working in tech and listen to their ideas on what is needed for a future workplace to help them thrive. Our Dialogues help organisations:
- Understand the needs of females in technology. Helping women be the best in work is a business imperative, it benefits our businesses, our customers, our society and our bottom line.
- Be at the forefront of creating optimum conditions for females in technology
- Raise their profile as an employer that listens
- Attract, retain and develop top talent
- Experience and evaluate the Dialogue Code public programme for internal use application.
These are not “talking heads” events but an engaged and interactive approach where all voices participate and real change happens from the inside out!
This method will be like nothing you’ve experienced before. The sessions are holistically designed to engage the head, the heart and inner knowing.
UPlift Me Please find the additional option in our Dialogue Series, a personal development programme to UPlift Me Women in Tech