About this event
Our Connect To Thrive Dialogues Series Aims to UPlift Leaders To Thrive and Create Workplaces Where Employees Are Uplifted to Reach Their Full Potential
This 1/2 Day Personal Development Workshop is part one of a two part series of the Connect to Thrive Dialogue Programme aimed at UPlifting Leaders to Thrive and Reach their Full Potential. Attendees will feel supported to sustain change in a peer to peer community hosted on Workvivo.
WHO: HR And Leaders Tasked with Creating the Future Workplace. A Programme for Leaders across industry that wish to be UPlifted and experience a programme that may have relevance for their team
WHAT: a 1/2 Day Workshop to explore the issues blocking well-being, build a deeper sense of fulfillment and enhance well-being. Our process is a highly interactive dialogue process where we engage in small pods, silent writing, and group census. We will, in a safe way, share the real issues and get clarity together on how to move forward. Well-being and reflective exercises are woven to enhance the experience and support the clarity of the participants.
– 1 F2F session
– 6 month access to platform
– Access to well-being resources
– Access of reports from sessions
WHEN: VIRTUAL 24th May TIME: 14.00 – 17.30 GMT
WHERE: Maryborough hotel, Cork
FEE: Sponsored event
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INVOLVED?
- Unlock your full potential in life and work
- Connect to inner awareness, personal fulfillment and enhance well-being.
- Connect with peers to sustain change in a peer to peer online community.
Benefits For Organisations:
With overwhelm and burnout on the increase, among a climate of resignation, it is critical we uplift leader to thrive. Our Dialogues help organisations:
Helping Leaders be the best in work is a business imperative, it benefits our businesses, our customers, our society and our bottom line.
- Be at the forefront of creating optimum conditions for your leaders
- Raise their profile as an employer that listens
- Attract, retain and develop top talent
- Experience and evaluate the Dialogue Code public programme for internal use application.
These are not “talking heads” events but an engaged and interactive approach where all voices participate and real change happens from the inside out!
This method will be like nothing you’ve experienced before. The sessions are holistically designed to engage the head, the heart and inner knowing.
This workshop is part of a wider programme offering to uplift leaders to UPlift work-culture including
- Module 02 I is held virtually online I Uplift Confidence and Courage 23rd June & 30th June, co-led by Cathriona Hallahan, former MD of Microsoft
FEE: Sponsored event | IT@Cork | Skillnet
One person is attending UPLift Leaders | Fulfillment & Happiness